- Information regarding the Reopening of School 2020-2021
- Title I Requirements- If you are looking to learn about Title 1, please click here.
Optional Insurance for borrowed equipment
- Insurance offered- NHPS Securranty draft landing page for NHPS. The insurance is offered to families for a cost ranging from $21 to $39.95 depending on device model. There is no cost to the district. Claims can be processed at the school level for repairs and replacements. Coverage for Malfunction & Failure Covered, Drops, Cracks& Spills Protection, Loss, Theft, Flood, Fire and Vandalism. More devices will be added based on district device inventory so families can buy insurance.
- Parent\guardian may add devices to renter and homeowner insurance.
- Parents that do not opt-in for the additional insurance, will need to coordinate with the school technician for replacement\repair.
Through the empowerment of shared leadership, coupled with responsibility of all stakeholders, we will ensure:
- High consistent expectations
- Development of social and 21st century skills
- Rigorous, focused instruction
- Transfer of academic and social knowledge globally
This will be accomplished through a focus on the four domains of language to enhance academic language across curricula, in order to strengthen students’ primary and secondary language acquisition and development.
The Hill Central School Community will provide all students with a safe and challenging learning environment that promotes respect and celebrates diversity, allowing for individual differences and learning styles.
Our aim is to empower students to be prompt, polite, positive, prepared, and productive (5Ps) in order to become lifelong learners and socially responsible community leaders.
Our Core Values
- We believe all students will thrive in a safe and respectful learning environment.
- We strive for our students to be able to apply the knowledge they have learned to real world situations in order to become life-long independent thinkers.
- We value the needs of our culturally diverse student and staff population and aim to create a cohesive community.
- We embrace a growth versus a fixed mindset and believe that all students can learn, achieve, and become productive citizens.
- We collaborate to create an engaged, academic learning environment in order to meet the needs of the whole child.
- We encourage all family and community engagement for the empowerment of our Hill Central community.