Open House Information:
2021-2022 School Year
Important Documents for the upcoming school year.
Power School Login- powerschools.nhboe.net/public
Through the empowerment of shared leadership, coupled with responsibility of all stakeholders, we will ensure:
- High consistent expectations
- Development of social and 21st century skills
- Rigorous, focused instruction
- Transfer of academic and social knowledge globally
This will be accomplished through a focus on the four domains of language to enhance academic language across curricula, in order to strengthen students’ primary and secondary language acquisition and development.
The Hill Central School Community will provide all students with a safe and challenging learning environment that promotes respect and celebrates diversity, allowing for individual differences and learning styles.
Our aim is to empower students to be prompt, polite, positive, prepared, and productive (5Ps) in order to become lifelong learners and socially responsible community leaders.
Our Core Values
- We believe all students will thrive in a safe and respectful learning environment.
- We strive for our students to be able to apply the knowledge they have learned to real world situations in order to become life-long independent thinkers.
- We value the needs of our culturally diverse student and staff population and aim to create a cohesive community.
- We embrace a growth versus a fixed mindset and believe that all students can learn, achieve, and become productive citizens.
- We collaborate to create an engaged, academic learning environment in order to meet the needs of the whole child.
- We encourage all family and community engagement for the empowerment of our Hill Central community.